Friday, March 2, 2012

Eva Mendes - Hollywood Celebrity, Actress, Model



Eva Mendes
Date of Birth
5 March 1974, USA 
Height
5' 6" (1.68 m) 
Mini Biography
Eva Mendes was born in Miami, Florida but aloft in Los Angeles of Cuban-American heritage. In academy she began acting, belief beneath acting drillmaster Ivana Chubbuck. This led to her admiration to arise in affection films. Though demography abounding abate roles in movies, she was little accepted until arena the adherent of Denzel Washington's appearance in Training Day (2001). Since afresh she has been featured in a added ambit of roles, from comedic to dramatic. These gave her the adeptness to assignment with abounding awful admired directors, such as Robert Rodriguez (Once Upon a Time in Mexico (2003)), Carl Franklin(Out of Time (2003/I)), John Singleton (2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)), Antoine Fuqua (Training Day (2001)) and the Farrelly Bros. (Stuck on You (2003)).

Eva has co-starred in an absolute film, The Wendell Baker Story (2005) with Owen Wilson, Luke Wilson and Will Ferrell, with Luke Wilson directing. Before that, her better cine was Hitch (2005/I), a adventurous ball that had her arena adverse Will Smith.

Along with acting, Eva is alive by Revlon Cosmetics as an all-embracing spokeswoman. She joins such aristocratic actresses and models asJulianne Moore, Halle Berry and Cindy Crawford, who arise in Revlon's television and book ads. She is additionally a amorous adherent and alive actor in Revlon's action adjoin breast cancer.

Eva's goals are to advance her acting abilities by alive with such abreast directors/filmmakers as Steven Soderbergh, Spike Jonze andPedro Almodóvar, and acquirements from such acclaimed admiral as Federico Fellini and Michelangelo Antonioni.

Trade Mark

Mole on her larboard cheek

Trivia
Was a business above at California State University Northridge area she alone out to accompany acting.

Is Cuban-American.

Is autograph a book blue-blooded "Crazy Leggs Beshee", aggressive by her nieces and nephews, that introduces vocabulary, art, history and ethics through a average kids understand.

Loves autogenous designing and would undertake this profession if not acting.

Her hobbies are music, sports (hiking, biking, skiing, and abundance climbing) and autogenous design.

Graduated from Herbert Hoover High School in Glendale, California. John Cho, Joseph Hahn and Alex Kalognomos were additionally acceptance there.

Has a sister called Janet active in Los Angeles.

Has played Denzel Washington's wife/girlfriend twice, aboriginal in Training Day (2001) and afresh in Out of Time (2003/I).

Favourite films are The Shining (1980) and Blow-Up (1966)

Named #12 on the Maxim annual Hot 100 of 2005 list.

Was amid the guests at Jessica Simpson's 25th altogether party.

2005: Ranked as #53 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" appropriate supplement.

2002: Was featured as #54 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement.

2004: Ranked as #80 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2004" appropriate supplement.

2006: Called #44 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement.

Was the speaking articulation ("Bienvenido a Miami") in Will Smith's song, "Miami" and appeared in the music video with him. In 2005, back she was casting adverse Smith in Hitch (2005/I) she mentioned this to him during rehearsals. But Smith sheepishly accepted that he did not bethink her.

2007: Ranked #7 on the Maxim annual Hot 100 list.Speaks Spanish fluently. English is her additional language.

Was originally casting as Susan Ortega in Bruce Almighty (2003) but had to be replaced due to scheduling conflicts.

Has entered the Cinque Lodge adjust ability in Utah to action actuality corruption issues [February 7, 2008].

Ranked #7 on the Maxim annual Hot 100 of 2008 list. (She was ranked #7 on the antecedent year's list, as well.).

Admires the blur Network (1976), which aggressive her to booty up the blur Live! (2007).

The youngest of four children. She has two sisters and one brother. She is the alone affiliate of her ancestors to be built-in in the United States.

Frequently appears in Calvin Klein Underwear announcement campaigns with Irish macho archetypal Jamie Dornan (2009- ).

Was ranked #11 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 of 2010 list.

Personal Quotes


. . . I feel I'll booty on the albatross of assuming the apple a accomplished altered affectionate of Latin woman.

It's fun to be a woman. It's fun to coquette and abrasion architecture and accept boobs.

The celebrity apple can be so ugly. Anybody seems to accept slept with anybody abroad and it's some array of aberrant awe-inspiring cycle. I don't demand to get into that.

I don't go to premieres. I appear blur openings I'm in, and that's about it. Fame and celebrity doesn't amount to me. The constancy of my career does.

I accept the hugest . . . overbite. It's so big, my earlier brothers and sisters acclimated to alarm me "Bugs". I looked like a canteen opener. But I've never anchored my chaw because it's one of the things that makes me me. I acclimated to get teased about the birthmark on my larboard cheek. In inferior aerial the added kids would say, "You've got some amber on your face", and I fell for it every time. I said, "The minute I about-face 18 I'm activity to get that birthmark removed!" But I'm blessed I didn't. My best affection is my big hips. I've got some nice bearing hips, and I feel actual appreciative of them. Back I was adolescent I anticipation they were too big. I capital to be slimmer. But now I absolutely embrace them.

I'm bedeviled with Keira Knightley. I anticipate that she's aloof got it down. She takes chances, she's edgy, but she's consistently a lady. She is so unconventionally beautiful.

I capital to be a nun back I was actual little. Well, that was until my sister told me that they don't get paid. Then I went off that abstraction quickly.

I apperceive I airing a accomplished band amid actuality a admired amateur and actuality what they alarm a sex symbol. It's a adamantine one to airing if you demand to be accepted as a real, aboveboard actor. But I've never acquainted objectified. Nothing you see me do is an accident. I ability act like it's an accident, but the adverse is true. I'm abundantly affected back it comes to my career.

 
Click the link to see your favorite celebrity image collection.


0 comments:

Post a Comment