Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ashley Sky - Brazilian - USA Celebrity, Model


Ashley Sky is 19 years old Brazilian model & previously resides in Miami Beachfront,FL.

She became famous on the Central Florida (Orlando) causing a high stir through the modeling scene. She just came away of nowhere & quickly showed up on the radar of every major modeling agency international. Amazingly she has been proposed on signing with an agency however sources say she is looking to sign with an undisclosed premium modeling agency in Miami in summer of 2010. She is seen as the only America’s Next premium Brazilian Super Models, with the precise measurements of her fellow Brazilian woman Alessandra Ambrosio, she is certain to elegance the covers of many major magazines during the years to come.
Humble & charismatic, the 5’8” bombshell caught up with online magazine to talk about being contacted by ‘Ye via Facebook, the lengthy video shoot & her rising success. This cutie will surely make you Touch the Sky. — said Rachelle Jean-Louis
Ashley Sky - Brazilian - USA Celebrity, ModelAshley Sky

Interview

How did you get into modeling?

Ashley: I started about a year & a half ago. I was just doing promotion, & then my boyfriend at the time was like, You should do it for real. So I just did a photo shoot, [and] erect pictures on Model Mayhem. Wilhelmina in Miami gets in touch with me wanting to sign me. So I moved there from Orlando & was with them for eight months. It just was not what I wanted. I got out of my contract & I have done a hundred times better being without an agency. Most of the natives now must find me net or see my pictures.

What would you say is the instant that jump on track your career?

I wouldn’t even say that that is happened to me. I think it is funny when people ask me how I became so successful because I am not even anywhere near content. I have got a long way to go until I become satisfied or until I am at that point where I am like “Wow, I made it.” I am still new to this business compared to most girls out there. I think for how long I have been doing it I have gone pretty far, but I do not think I have had that moment. The biggest thing I have done—or most reputable—would obviously be the Kanye, Jay-Z video because It is mainstream. But everything else I have done is fashion.  So I guess that is the thing that most people would say they know about – That is like more attached to my name.

How did you get into the “Otis” video?

This is actually pretty funny. Someone from Kanye’s camp contacted me to be a part of some stuff, & they are really pretty vague about videos until they are actually shot. I guess he requested me, & that is it. They flew me up. It was not through an agency or something. It was now from knowing my name.

So somebody in Kanye’s crew hit you up in net?

Yeah, they hit me up on Facebook. A lot of natives contact me for music videos, but it is something that I do not do. I never want to be that type of model. I just do not want to sell myself short. But I knew working with Kanye was not gonna be anything ridiculous. I am not a dancer [laughs]. I made it clear that I was not gonna be that type of model, & they said It is strictly modeling. It was Kanye’s demand, I guess. I know he is really hands-on with his videos & his work, so I am sure every girl there was his demand. It was awesome! It was wild to be a part of something like that. I recognize there were tons of natives who wanted to be in my place, but I am really thankful I got that.

Did you ever get a opportunity to talk to Kanye about how he found you?

Well, I tried to ask him, but it was an 18-hour day. I tried to be professional. I mean, it is Kanye, you know? I just respect both of them so much that I did not want to be the annoying girl. I want to say its Tumblr where people are seeing me because a lot of my pictures are on there. I did not ask, but maybe one day I will! It was like six months ago the first time they contacted me, & I guess I just did not reply back because I get a lot of messages. It was in fact like the day before I had to fly out that they got in touch with me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment