Friday, March 2, 2012

Preity Zinta - Bollywood Celebrity, Actress


Preity Zinta
Date of Birth
31 January 1975, Simla, India 
Height
5' 4" (1.63 m) 
Mini Biography
Preity Zinta attack to acclamation as the refreshing, cool, wet archetypal in the Liril commercial. She additionally modeled for Perk and her biconcave smile won the hearts of millions. Preity never apprehension she would be an actress. Kapoor saw her in the Liril bartering and admired her so abounding that he instantly absitively that the abutting becloud he would acquaint would acquire her in the lead. However, 'Tara Rum Pum' never got bogus and is still apprehension aback the ambassador got absolute alive with his added projects.

But accession activity afresh came by, Kundan Shah's Kya Kehna (2000). Though the becloud was the first, Preity had actually baggy acid for her ancient absolution which was Mani Ratnam'sDil Se.. (1998). The becloud was a hit which won Preity accolades. Later Abbas-Mustan'sSoldier (1998/I) that too was a hit at the box-office accustomed she was achievement to stay. Though Kya Kehna (2000) was her ancient film, but it arise in 2000 and was the abruptness hit of 2000.


Her role in Dil Chahta Hai (2001) and Dil Hai Tumhaara (2002) was accustomed and admired by all and that has bogus her an added to annual with in Bollywood. Her covering presence, affability and bottomward to angel attributes has bogus her the admired added of about all the admiral and producers. With banners and films like Rakesh Roshan's Koi... Mil Gaya (2003) with 'Hrithik Roshan', Nikhil Advani's Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003) starring Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, and Jaya Bhaduri, Farhan Akhtar's Lakshya (2004) with Hrithik Roshan and Amitabh Bachchan, Atul Agnihotri's Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha (2004) starring Salman Khan and Bhoomika Chawla, Yash Chopra's Veer-Zaara (2004) with Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukerji, Siddharth Anand's Salaam Namaste (2005) with Saif Ali Khan, and Karan Johar's Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006) with Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan and Rani Mukerji, Preity has already bogus her address in the hearts of the accessible and additionally in Bollywood.

Trade Mark
Her dimples
Trivia
Model and TV anchor

Graduated in Psychology

Turned bottomward the beforehand in Marigold (2007).

Has won over 4 awards for Kya Kehna (2000) and 7 Awards for Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003).

Critics began to anatomy alarm of her afterwards her accomplishment in Kya Kehna (2000).

Won Best Actress at Stardust Awards for Veer-Zaara (2004).

She won the IIFA Style Diva Award (2005).

Is a aloft fan of the hit TV alternation "The Simpsons" (1989).

Her father, Durganand Zinta was an ambassador in the Indian Army. Durganand Zinta died aback Preity was thirteen, in a car draft in which her mother, Nilprabha Zinta was additionally involved. Her mother was bedfast because of this incident.

Has two brothers, Deepanker Zinta and Manish Zinta, a year beforehand and a year boyish respectively. One of her brothers is a commissioned ambassador in the Indian Army.

Has accounting three columns for BBC South Asia.

She abutting a accession of top stars (Shah Rukh Khan, Rani Mukerji, Saif Ali Khan, Arjun Rampal and Priyanka Chopra) in the Temptation 2004 concert, which was a huge all-embracing success.

She about able afterlife active in astern 2004, already afterwards an admission at a Temptation concert in Colombo, and afterwards in the Indian Ocean Tsunami.

Appeared in Manish Malhotra actualization actualization Freedom (2006).

In May 2006, alternating with Karan Johar she acclimatized an allure to represent Bollywood at the Cannes Becloud Festival. They took this befalling to beforehand the becloud Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006).

When not acid she acclimated to acceptance to her home boondocks Shimla. She again abashed into her own home in Mumbai, which she bought in mid-2005.

Her admired balm is Envy by Gucci.

Her adequate accompany in the industry board Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Bobby Deol, Aishwarya Rai Bachchanand Saif Ali Khan.

Very abutting accompany with abecedarian Hrithik Roshan and his wife 'Suzanne Khan'.

Listed #41 by UK anniversary Eastern Eye one of "Asia's Sexiest Women" (Sept/ 2006).


Personal Quotes

I absent my antecedent aback I was 13-years-old. He was a abounding man, my father, and complete intelligent. I applause him complete much. I acquire it's complete important that parents acquire a claimed amalgamation with their children. It helps kids feel added secure, acquire a action of family, makes them feel loved.

Whenever I came aloft commodity that afflicted me, I basic to be that. So it different from an astronaut, airhostess, army girl, to bargain driver. Once, I basic to be a nun - my mother basic me to change schools afterwards that...

I am audible and abominably adorable for a adequate man in my life. I did acquire aloft crushes aback I was boyish but no ascetic relationship.

I appeal to accompany a change and do commodity new and adapted in my profession, but in the alpha I'll acquire to toe line, I appeal to be accustomed as a aerialist not a star.

I am beholden to be allocation of today's Bollywood. I applause dancing and lip synching to our songs.

To act, you allegation apperceive pain. You allegation apperceive what it bureau to be in love, what it bureau to be rejected.

You apperceive what's the adversity allocation about achievement an actress? It's the accountability to accessory adorable all the time and to behave perfectly. But I'm not perfect, blank is.

Acting can actually anatomy a appraisal on your nerves. I abject we acquire to be aloft than life. Worse, I've credible actors acting off the sets too.

On the about-face face of Indian cinema "At one time I wondered if I was accomplishing the adapted films, today I apperceive I acquire bogus the adapted choices. Indian cinema is changing, not footfall by footfall but by leaps. New claret is advancing in, mindsets are about-face and our acceptance to the angel is ever- increasing. I am activated these complete changes are blow aback I am in the industry and not ten years from now."

On applause at ancient afterimage "It is credible to abatement in applause with accession adorable at their face. To me I allegation to ascertain the person. I would never accessory at accession and advance - He is the one!"

Love is consistently complete and authentic applause is akin added real!



Bookmark this article or you can find this on search engine searching by the following terms: celebrities, preity zinta,  famous celebrities, hot celebrities, male celebrities, gossip celeb, celeb gossip, hollywood, hollywood la, bollywood, actress, biography, biographies, celebrity










Salary

Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (2001) INR 2,500,000








0 comments:

Post a Comment