Friday, March 2, 2012

Rani Mukerji - Bollywood Celebrity, Actress


Rani Mukerji
Date of Birth
21 March 1978, Calcutta, West Bengal, India 
Height
5' 3" (1.60 m) 
Mini Biography
Mukerji comes from a film-oriented ancestors of Bengali origin. Her father, Ram Mukherjee, is a retired administrator and one of the founders of "Filmalaya Studios". Her mother, Krishna Mukherjee, was a playback singer. Her brother, Raj Mukherjee is a blur producer, now angry director. Her affectionate aunt, Debashree Roy, was a Bengali-film extra and her cousin, Kajol, is a Bollywood actress.

Mukerji is a accomplished Odissi dancer, and began acquirements the ball in tenth grade. Mukerji advised at Maneckjee Cooper High Academy in Juhu, and after enrolled at Mithibai Academy in Mumbai.

While in academy at the age of 14, Mukerji did a adornment role in her father's Bengali blur Biyar Phool (1992). In 1994, Salim Akhtar, a ancestors friend, offered her a blur alleged Aa Gale Lag Jaa (1994) but her ancestor was adjoin it as she was too young. Mukerji angry bottomward the action and Urmila Matondkar was casting instead.

Two years later, Salim Akhtar came up with addition action and insisted on her arena the advocate of Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (1997). After a continued altercation with her father, she agreed to do the film. When the blur was bootless at the box office, Mukerji alternate to academy to complete her education.

Trade Mark

Husky voice

Queen of Bollywood

Trivia

Got her aboriginal advance with Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998).

Cousin of Kajol, Sharbani Mukherji, Mohnish Bahl and Tanisha. Niece of Joy Mukherjee, Debashree Roy and Deb Mukherjee.

Indian model.

Daughter of administrator Ram Mukherjee and Krishna Mukherjee.

Favorite comic: Archie and Donald Duck

Favorite gift: Diamond arena her dad gave her.

Her admired blur is 'Titanic' forth with that her admired song is 'My Heart Will Go On' from 'Titanic'.

Favorite Perfume: Polo Sport

Won 'Best Actress' for Hum Tum (2004) at the Bollywood Movie Awards, Screen, Cinegoers, Sports World, 1st GIFA, Zee Cine, IIFA and at the 50th Filmfare Awards.

Won accolades in the 'Best Acknowledging Actress' class for Yuva (2004) at the Bollywood Movie Awards, Screen and at the 50th Filmfare Awards.

Won accolades in the 'Best Acknowledging Actress' class for Veer-Zaara (2004) at the Sports World, Cinegoers, IIFA and South Africa Awards.

Won Sports World Jodi of the Year with Saif Ali Khan (2004).

Only extra on Filmfare ability account (2004).

Won a Filmfare accolade for best acknowledging extra for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998). Directors again started demography her seriously, and again she active up to do 22 films.

She afflicted the English adaptation of her surname from Mukherjee to Mukerji several years ago. At the time, it was appear that she did this for numerological reasons. Recently, she has claimed that numerology was not a concern; her name had been put bottomward as Mukerji on her passport, and she admired to accord her name and her passport.

She is the aboriginal amateur to anytime win both the Best Extra and Best Acknowledging Extra trophies in a distinct year (2005) at the Filmfare.

Two movies in which she appeared accept been India's access to the Academy Awards. Paheli (2005) was the official access for the 2006 Oscars.Hey Ram (2000) was an beforehand entry.

Appeared at the Closing Ceremony of the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, as allotment of a achievement showcasing Indian culture, on account of the 2010 Commonwealth Games, to be captivated in New Delhi.

Besides acting in films, she additionally does abounding alms appearances for blue-blooded causes. Her best noteworthy appearance was Temptations 2005 area she performed in New Delhi. The accident provided the befalling to accession funds for National Centre For Promotional of Employment for Disabled Bodies (NCPEDP), a arch disabled rights group. Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra were additionally amidst the abounding who contributed to this cause.

In 2005, she formed with the better assembly houses and banners: Black, Bunty aur Babli and The Rising. These three movies were amidst the top ten grosser of the year. Paheli, while alone moderately successful, was India's official access to the 2006 Oscars.

In February 2005, she was the alone woman on the advertisement of "Ten Best Powerful Names of Bollywood". Filmfare Annual congenital her into the Ability Account at # 10. She was ranked at # 8 the afterward year, a cardinal advanced of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. In February 2007, she was placed at #5 on the celebrated Ability List, configuring the accomplished baronial for a woman. Rani has additionally been ranked # 1 in the Filmfare Top Ten Actresses' Advertisement for three years in a row (2004-2006).

She has won able-bodied over 60 awards to date.

Listed # 1 on Rediff's 'Top Bollywood Female Stars' Rankings for three after years (2004-2006).

Was accustomed by an admirers of 50,000 at the Casablanca Blur Festival (2005) in Morocco area her called four movies were presented to the adopted masses of people.

Her film, Paheli (2005) got the account to accessible the ninth Zimbabwe International Blur Festival in Harare a year later.

In 2006, the extra bought a new abode for herself in Juhu. The interiors were done by Twinkle Khanna and it took an absolute year to get ready.

Black (2005), Paheli (2005), and Veer-Zaara (2004) were all allotment of the final action of choice alternative for the 63rd Annual Golden Globe Awards amidst 60 adopted films in 2006.

Appeared at the Closing Ceremony of the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, as allotment of a achievement showcasing Indian culture, on account of the 2010 Commonwealth Games, to be captivated in Delhi.

Listed # 36 by UK annual 'Eastern Eye' as one of "Asia's Sexiest Women" (Sept/2006).

Rani Mukerji accept been the alone affiliate from the blur industry to accept been arrive to the banquet in Account of President Musharraf.She was arrive to the Toronto International Blur Festival to advance her cine Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. Due to her agenda cutting of Tara Rum Pum in New York City, she autonomous not to go.

In aboriginal 2007, the extra performed an act with Saif Ali Khan in Versailles for Lakshmi Mittal's guests at his daughter's £30 million/$65 actor wedding.

Mukerji was offered the advance role in Hollywood film, The Namesake (2006) but attributable to clashing dates with Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006), she couldn't accomplish to Mira Nair's project.

In November 2006, Mukerji was cutting a blur in Varanasi aback ardent admirers awash the set. Aegis cadre exhausted the army aback with sticks. A media storm followed as assorted groups insisted that Mukerji should accept chock-full the aegis guards. The extra afterwards issued an apology.

The extra donated her award-winning money, her half-share of half-a-million rupees from her 2007 actualization on "Kaun Banega Crorepati?" (2000) withPreity Zinta, to the Holy Family Hospital. She said that this academy looks afterwards accouchement with affection problems which is a above setback in India.

In February 2005, Mukerji performed at the HELP! Telethon Concert to advice accession money for the victims of Tsunami in aggregation with added Bollywood stars.

As of 2006, she is a six-time Filmfare Award-winning Indian blur actress, the best wins by an extra attached with Nutan.

Besides acting in films, Mukerji has associated herself with several added bartering and non-profit organizations. In March 2004, Mukerji visited the albino dunes of Rajasthan to addition the morales of the soldiers. It was for a appearance area entertainers and stars appointment Indian troops in extensive regions to animate them forth with the NDTV team.

She has been featured in the account of Rediff's "Best Dressed Actresses".

Rani Mukerji was listed on the coveted Rediff's 'Bollywood's Best Beautiful Actresses' Listing forth with Sonali Bendre and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

For her three account ball act at the Closing Ceremony of the 2006 Commonwealth Games, alongside Saif Ali Khan, she was reportedly paid 1.5 actor rupees.

She performed in the "Temptations 2004" concert alongside Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Arjun Rampal, Preity Zinta, and Priyanka Choprain nineteen date shows beyond the globe. It was the best acknowledged Bollywood concert in its time and it bankrupt all records.

The extra has been an alive date aerialist and has alternate in abundant apple tours. Her aboriginal apple bout was in the year 1999 withAamir Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Akshaye Khanna and Twinkle Khanna. It was alleged the "Magnificent Five". The appearance was broadly watched in every burghal area it was showcased.

As of 2006, her absolute box appointment appulse is account able-bodied over Rs. 5 billion.

Her abutting accompany in the industry accommodate Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Karan Johar, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Aditya Chopra, Abhishek Bachchan, and Twinkle Khanna.

Personal Quotes

The kiss with Kamal Hassan (in Hey Ram (2000)) was mechanical. He was consistently blockage the appropriate angle. Area was the passion?

I don't party, I don't get bashed and I don't accept affairs. So all my affection goes into my work.

Kamal Hassan re-invented the extra in me afterwards the Hey Ram (2000) experience.

When Karan capital my articulation to be dubbed for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), I absolutely anticipation that it was bad and actual croaking and rough, but boring I formed to advance my diction, and am now absolutely adequate with it.

You assurance two films with a hero and it's said you're accepting a arena with him. Please, the alone scenes I'm into are in advanced of the camera.

Why should I try to imitate Kajol? I am not a assuming artist.

It's arresting for the media to see me activity about my assignment like Florence Nightingale - They'd like me to be Rangeeli Rani.

I'd never barter my dad's house, alike for Buckingham Palace. I'm actual affected about active with my parents.

I'd rather accept a allowance abounding of caressible teddy bears than a design chaplet in a safe drop locker.

On her appearance in The Rising (2005): "See, my role started as a cameo. I was declared to comedy the added Jwala's appearance - yes, the one Aishwarya Rai was declared to accept done. Now Amisha Patel is accomplishing that. Aback I apprehend the script, I fell in adulation with the babyish role of the prostitute. There were two or three actual acceptable scenes. The calligraphy underwent a change, and I got added amplitude than before. But it's still a adornment - annihilation like what Smita Patil did with Ketan Mehta in Mirch Masala, admitting I ambition had."

I can never be abrupt to bodies who demand photographs and autographs, but I don't like to be followed and stared at constantly.

My agenda for the day is somewhat fixed. I deathwatch up early; go for my work-out. Comedy with the babyish for a while, get accessible and again I am off for my shoots. Afterwards work, I appear home directly, comedy with her as continued as she is awake. Again I accept my banquet and hit the bed. That's it. My activity revolves about my cutting schedules and Myeisha's circadian routines.

I am actuality to act, absorb and accomplish acceptable films. I don't demand to assignment adamantine for a blur which does not alike get released. I will abet with my administrator and advice him accomplish a acceptable film. I get aghast if my co-actors don't put in as abundant as I do. Today I am attractive for banners and costars who accept the aforementioned ambition as me --- to assignment appear authoritative a acceptable blur with dedication. I accept fabricated mistakes in my career, but that is aloof the acquirements process.

On Replacing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Chalte Chalte (2003): As a amount of fact, and I accept said this before, I was the aboriginal best for this role. Shah Rukh batten to me about the blur during Asoka. I didn't accept dates, so Ash replaced me. Aback she couldn't do the blur for whatever reason, Shah Rukh asked me to do it. I adulation Aamir and Shah Rukh in a altered way. Aback Shah Rukh asks, I can't say no.

I am in the profession of acting and so to clothing the appearance I sometimes accept to allow in kissing and annoying scenes. I accept never acquainted adequate cutting for kissing sequences. Although, kissing scenes like the ones in Yuva with Abhishek Bachchan and in Hum Tum with Saif were attempt in an artful manner. I am still appealing abundant afflictive assuming such scenes.

On the State Banquet with President Pervez Musharraf: It was like a dream appear true! To aloof be allotment of such an accident fabricated me feel that I've done article to accomplish this. All the better dignitaries from both abandon of the bound were so able and down-to-earth. Aback I was invited, I was aporetic and overjoyed. I'm absolutely attractive advanced to activity to Pakistan. Let's see area the allurement comes from. Maybe it will appear anon from the Begum (President Musharraf's wife). They absolutely demand me and Latabai (Lata Mangeshkar) to appear to Pakistan!.

Fifty thousand bodies on the bank watching 'Chalte Chalte' with me, again allurement me questions about the songs and dances, the argot and accent of announcement was incredible. I don't anticipate I'll anytime balloon my acquaintance in Casablanca.

To be honest, aback the media gets actual analytical about my claimed life, I get a little afraid because too abundant concern is not acceptable for anybody's health.

I accept been affiliated with all my heroes from Vivek Oberoi to Govinda. I accord with the controversies because it's a allotment of my profession, and I am not accepting an activity with anyone. They try to articulation me up so that I appear beyond as a little added absorbing for the viewers. Linking me with added stars is OK, but not Vivek!

I anticipate what is capital to be an extra is that you should be assured enough, you should accept patience, and you should be accessible to do a lot of adamantine work.

I anticipate what is absolutely appropriate as a ambush to survive in the blur industry is your dedication, patience, lot of adamantine assignment and no manipulation.

Preity Zinta and I accept consistently aggregate a acceptable alive relationship. We were never abundant pals, but we vibe so able-bodied on-screen that to the media and outsiders it appears that we are abundant accompany in absolute life, too.

Bookmark this article or you can find this on search engine searching by the following terms: celebrities, rani mukerji,  famous celebrities, hot celebrities, male celebrities, gossip celeb, celeb gossip, hollywood, hollywood la, bollywood, actress, biography, biographies, celebrity

 
Click the link to see your favorite celebrity image collection.



0 comments:

Post a Comment